1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative
to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate (to surrender on fixed terms) in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. (They have preferred trade status) Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N. (We have one vote in the U.N. but pay more than the rest!)
9. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. (The secound advent of the Lord Jesus Christ is our only hope.) If it's charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
10. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (That's being done now)
11. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks. (This is already being done now!)
12. Gain control of all student newspapers.
13. Use student riots to ferment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
14. Infiltrate the Press. (They're 90% Socialist now)
15. Gain control of key positions in radio, T.V., and motion pictures. (Done)
16. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate" all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
17. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
18. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press. (You can say all manner of vugarity and four letter words, but you can't say "nigger")
19. Break down culture standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and T.V. (All this is here!)
20. Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity, as "normal, natural, healthy." (That's what our schools are teaching now)
21. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
22. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." (The reason this is already here is because wew have a FEDERAL school system, but we as home owners have to pay for it with our "property taxes"!)
23. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. (This is in the works)
24. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." (Been done in the school systems now)
25. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control (This means Federal Government control) over any part of the cultural education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. (Already done with Kennedy and Johnson back in the 60s)
26. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrist can understand or treat.
27. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals. (They'll use this on Christians in the next 10 years)
28. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (Already done)
(Hen. A.S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida in H.R., Congressional Record-Appendix, Jan. 10, 1963, pp. a34-35)
Look through the above list again
and count the number of goals which have been
accomplished in this nation since 1963.
Now read why the above has come to pass or is on it's way!
(from The Communist Manifesto written by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels in 1848.)
"The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the
Abolition of private property." (page 82)
"In bourgeois society, therefore, the past dominates the
in communist society, the present dominates the past.
In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality.
"And the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeoisie, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at." (page 84)
"You reproach us with intending to do away with your property.
that is just what we intend." (page 85)
". . . the middle-class owner of property. This person
must, indeed, be swept out of the way,
and made impossible." (pages 85-86)
"Abolition of the family!" (page 87)
"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality." (page 90)
"Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality."(page 92)
"Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement
against the existing social
and political order of things " (page 116)
Goals of Communism (page 94)
1. Abolition of property
in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc., etc.
(Note: the above pages reflect the paperback version, 14th printing, April 1976)